Review Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement & Temporary ScheduleCLICK HERE
To Our Dental Family,
Here at Ware Family Dentistry the health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. Due to the nature of our work and the spreading of the novel Covid-19 virus, especially through aerosols, and to conserve personal protective equipment, we have been mandated to close our practices except for emergencies ONLY until May 8, 2020. We thank you all in advance for your continued trust and understanding during this uncertain and unknown time for all of us.
Starting Friday March 27, 2020 our office is closed. If you have an appointment scheduled in the coming weeks we will be contacting you about postponing any non-emergent treatment. If you are experiencing a dental emergency outside office hours, please leave a detailed message on our emergency line at 772-226-0717 and your call will be triaged and returned as soon as possible. We will return to our regular hours once it is deemed to be safe and not a risk to our community, tentatively May 8, 2020 per directives from the Governor. Please do your part to help decrease the spread of this highly contagious virus by abiding by the following recommendations from the CDC:
• Avoid contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Stay home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily: tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, toilets, phones, keyboards, faucets and sinks
• WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN with soap and warm water for 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place.
We encourage all of our patients and staff to practice social distancing and self-quarantine especially if you are high risk: those over 65 especially with underlying medical issues, anyone who is immunocomprised, and those who will come into contact with anyone who is high risk.
We hope everyone stays safe, enjoys some family time and we look forward to seeing all of you when we return.